We understand business. And we’re here to make your business banking simple, convenient and hassle-free by providing all the products and services you need to bank with confidence. Big bank solutions with one-on-one, personal service. Count on us to be your business banking partner.
We offer several types of business checking accounts designed to match a variety of needs. Our comparison chart will help you decide which is your best fit.
We understand that revenue fluctuates for most businesses. With the Business Money Market or Business Savings account, you can let that revenue work for you by earning interest at competitive rates until you need it.
Sage Payroll Services Powered by PayChoice - Business Payroll Service.
Hamilton State Bank offers Sage Payroll Services Powered by PayChoice, a leading national payroll software and service company. This offers our customers an affordable online payroll service.
- Straightforward - Enroll online, set up your payroll account and process your payroll each period. All you need is a computer with a secure Internet connection.
- Cost-Efficient - A flat monthly fee of $49.95 covers payroll processing, tax administration and direct deposits - no matter your number of pay runs.1
- Big Savings - Get the payroll services you need at a lower cost than traditional solutions.
- Managed Taxes - Sage Payroll Services Powered by PayChoice files and remits your payroll taxes for you, protecting you from miscalculation, fines and penalties.2
- Unlimited Support - Free customer service is available from 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern Time via email, phone and online chat.
- Direct Deposit - Choose paper checks or go paperless with direct deposits into your employees' accounts.
- Plus, all the features you need to process payroll quickly and accurately:
- Departmental allocations
- Voluntary deduction calculations
- Vacation & sick time tracking
- Predefined pay types
- Error-free tax and paycheck calculations
- Federal, state & local tax filing
- Penalty-free tax filing guarantee2
- Instant online payroll management reports
- Online employee paystub & W-2 access
- 6-month money back guarantee
To qualify for this service, a Hamilton State Bank business checking account is required. We are here to help ensure that you have the best checking product for your needs. Plus, we'll review your specific needs to see how Sage Payroll Services Powered by PayChoice can simplify your payroll processing.
Ready to sign up for Sage Payroll Services Powered by PayChoice? For enrollment, servicing or questions, contact your local branch.
Verification Process - We require a 10-90 day verification process (Pending credit check) before direct deposits are activated, during which time you will be provided with the employee check stubs and gross-to-net breakdowns along with your report package electronically. You will then need to manually write checks based on the net amounts we give you until the direct deposits go live. You will need to continue to do this for any employees who do not utilize direct deposit, as this is a paperless package.
Normal bank approval applies.
Merchant Card Services
Do you need the ability to allow customers to pay you by debit or credit card? How about the need to increase your business through online sales?
Hamilton State Bank is working with BancCard, a merchant services company with extensive experience in credit and debit card processing. BancCard has a clear understanding of what business customers need to stay competitive and abreast of today’s technology.
End-to-End Solutions to Meet Your Specific Needs
- BancCard partners with three of the top processors in the industry providing solutions to most types of merchants
- Processing for all major credit and debit cards
- Many types of accounts can be handled, such as retail, restaurant, new business, e-Commerce, mail order, telephone order, lodging and fuel
- 24/7 Customer services support
- PIN debit, Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT), Corporate purchasing cards, fleet cards
- Shopping Carts and PC Software Programs
- Mobile processing for various mobile phone types (regardless of provider) & wireless terminals
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express on one monthly statement
- Next day funding available
- Electronic check verification, conversion, guarantee and ACH check services
- Electronic gift (prepaid) cards
- Point-of Sale Solutions: payment terminals, software and internet products and value-added resellers interface solutions
- Online reporting and support tools
Call your local branch today for a free Comparative Analysis.
1 Payroll for $49.95 - PayChoice offers its Self-Service solution for $49.95/month. Year-end processing is priced separately at $49.99 base plus $4.99 per W-2 or 1099. This service will meet the needs of most companies with 1 to 10 employees. A Full Service Payroll offering is also available for larger companies and/or those with more complex needs. A PayChoice representative will determine qualification for this service based upon the client's size and specific requirements.
2 Tax Filing - PayChoice will file and remit all payroll taxes on the client's behalf. If the client incurs a penalty and/or fine due to a PayChoice error, PayChoice agrees to pay all penalties or related late fees.